- Details & Care
- Shipping & Returns
Down is the perfect addition to any bedding experience. Especially when it’s responsibly sourced and is wrapped in our 100% organic certified cotton shell.
- 100% Canadian White Down
- Cotton - Down Cover
- Baffle Box Construction - Even Filling
- Responsibly grown & harvested
- Made in Canada
- To get rid of any dust & to help re-loft, air out duvet on cool, low humidity day.
- Spot clean with mild soap.
- For hard-to-clean stains, the duvet can be dry cleaned.
- However, frequent dry cleaning deteriorates quality & reduces the life of duvet.
(W" x L")
|Twin||Summer / 600 Loft||64" x 90"||14 oz.|
|Twin||All-Season / 700 Loft||64" x 90"||18 oz.|
|Full/Queen||Summer / 600 Loft||88" x 90"||19 oz.|
|Full/Queen||All-Season / 700 Loft||88" x 90"||25 oz.|
|King/Cal. King||Summer / 600 Loft||104" x 90"||23 oz.|
|King/Cal. King||All-Season / 700 Loft||104" x 90"||31 oz.|
30 Nights Free Trial
See What Our Customers Are Saying about Us
- DTDianne T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoComforter
Love it just right temperature wise
- CBCelia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSlay
I love this comforter! I run cold so this comforter is great bc it is very warm. Super comfy to sleep in for the winter. As it starts to get warmer, I may need to switch to a lighter comforter bc this one is... really warm! If you run hot or live somewhere super spicy, maybe get the lighter version of this comforter. This one can get a little toasty on warmer nights. Overall love it tho! Great quality!
- JLJoseph LeVangie I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat comforter!
I will definitely be getting more for my two son's me and my wife love ours.
- CFCraig F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Comforter
Love this down comforter, not to warm, and not to cold.. Just perfect for the winter, and I am betting it will be great in the summer too.
- SISandra I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoUnbelievably light for the warmth!
We put this down comforter in a duvet cover, which I think increases the insulation factor. It's not too warm, not too cold, just right. We don't like heavy comforters. My understanding is that down comforters cannot be more than 25% max feathers, which seemed perfect for us with more down and less poke-through. So far, so good. I think one key is to properly care for and store a down comforter. We may leave it out year-round, since Montana summer nights can get quite cool. So far, so good, talk to us next year!