Organic Percale Cotton Classic Sheet Set
- Set Includes
- Details & Care
- Shipping & Returns
Percale is made with a one-over-one-under structure which results in a crisp, lightweight, breathable feel. Perfect for summer time, these feel cool and light against your skin.
- Ultra Crisp Fine Long Staple
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 300 Thread Count
- 60s Yarn Count
- Crisp Percale Weave
- Single Ply
- 1 Crisp-Fitted Sheet
- 1 Crisp Flat Sheet
- 2 Pillowcases
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Low tumble dry
- Heat iron
- Dry clean
- Made in India
(W" x L")
(W" x L" x D")
(W" x L")
|Twin||66 x 98||39 x 76 x 15||21 x 31 (1)|
|Twin XL||66 x 98||39 x 80 x 15||21 x 31 (1)|
|Full||87 x 96||54 x 75 x 15||21 x 31 (2)|
|Queen||92 x 102||60 x 80 x 15||21 x 31 (2)|
|King||107 x 101||76 x 80 x 15||21 x 41 (2)|
|Cal. King||107 x 101||72 x 84 x 15||21 x 41 (2)|
|Split King||107 x 101||39 x 80 x 15 (2)||21 x 41 (2)|
30 Nights Free Trial
See What Our Customers Are Saying about Us
- KMKatherine M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoNot cool, not crisp
Rough and warm.
what a waste of good money
- LJLaura J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfort
The sheets are very comfortable and cool. They do not alleviate heat from the mattress but are light and cool. They fit thicker mattresses and have extra room if you want to add a mattress topper.
- ALAshley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLoving these so far!
I purchase these as an anniversary gift for my husband and me. (Anyone wondering how to gift “cotton” for a second wedding anniversary, this is it!) The sheets are smooth and cooling; we noticed the difference right away. I’ve washed them once and they really do get softer! No noticeable shrinkage either; I followed the washing instructions and had no problems. They do get very wrinkled after washing, which isn’t a concern for me but may be for others. I took off a star because they had a slight odd, sour smell when I took them out of the package. (Febreeze helped but the smell was off-putting enough to mention.) Also there aren’t a ton of color options. But overall I would recommend these and plan to purchase again in the future!
- WYWendy Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoJust okay
Sheets are crisp and lightweight but scratchy. Hope they will soften with time.
- EYEdwin Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat quality for the money
Great quality for the money